" For the cost of a short break, an experience that creates a lifelong sense of wellbeing " Getting Clear Hypnotherapy
Some frequently asked questions:
How long is a session?Each session usually lasts for 50-60 minutes, except for Stop Smoking which is a longer session (1.5 - 2 hours)
* Client's level of commitment adds to best outcome, results my vary
How many sessions will I need?
* Specific phobias e.g. flying, spiders, motorway travel, are generally treated in four sessions.
* In anxiety, depression, self-confidence and some other issues, clients will usually gain great benefit after a few sessions, but in order to make permanent changes in the brain and lay down strong new neural pathways, it is recommended to have at least eight to twelve sessions.
* Stop Smoking is delivered as a single session _ please contact us for details
* Progress, goals, and time-frames are reviewed regularly.
Each session is unique & tailored to offer you the space to make choices. This will enable you to move purposefully towards your goals at a pace that is comfortable for you. During your session you will spend half the time talking face to face, and half the time in a relaxed state of trance or guided imagery.
What happens during a session?
Invariably clients leave a session feeling more relaxed, and they walk out smiling.
My fees are £60.00 per 50-60 minute session.
What is the cost?
Currently I am offering the Initial Consultation at half price i.e. £30.00, including a free CD to take home.
The Stop Smoking session is £145.00
The Initial Consultation is where I will explain to you how the brain works in anxiety, stress and depression; how we get into these states, and what we can do to change our thinking.
Consultations can be paid for in cash or by online bank transfer
I will provide you with a free CD, which you will use nightly to reinforce progress.
What happens between sessions?
Clients make the best progress with weekly sessions, especially in the early weeks. However sometimes things crop up: please give 24 hours minimum notice if you have to cancel, or a session will be charged in full.
What happens if I have to miss a session?
What is Solution Focused Hypnotherapy?
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy incorporates the best of NLP, CBT and Eriksonian Hypnotherapy and is based in modern neuroscience. Aspects of COACHING are also applied, as we set goals and ways to get there. It is intended to be a brief therapy and to get effective change in the fewest number of sessions.
Where can I see you?
Either my Stroud practice at Green Farm, Nastend Lane, Stonehouse GL10 3RS
Or in Malmesbury at The Oxford Practice, Oxford Street, Malmesbury SN16 9AX