" For the cost of a short break, an experience that creates a lifelong sense of wellbeing "
Some frequently asked questions:
How long is a session?Each session usually lasts for 50-60 minutes, except for Stop Smoking which is a longer session (1.5 - 2 hours)
* Client's level of commitment adds to best outcome, results my vary
How many sessions will I need?
* Specific phobias e.g. flying, spiders, motorway travel, are generally treated in four sessions.
* In anxiety, depression, self-confidence and some other issues, clients will usually gain great benefit after a few sessions, but in order to make permanent changes in the brain and lay down strong new neural pathways, it is recommended to have at least eight to twelve sessions.
* Stop Smoking is delivered as a single session _ please contact us for details
* Progress, goals, and time-frames are reviewed regularly.
Each session is unique & tailored to offer you the space to make choices. This will enable you to move purposefully towards your goals at a pace that is comfortable for you. During your session you will spend half the time talking face to face, and half the time in a relaxed state of trance or guided imagery.
What happens during a session?
Invariably clients leave a session feeling more relaxed, and they walk out smiling.
My fees are £60.00 per 50-60 minute session.
What is the cost?
Currently I am offering the Initial Consultation at half price i.e. £30.00, including a free CD to take home.
The Stop Smoking session is £145.00
The Initial Consultation is where I will explain to you how the brain works in anxiety, stress and depression; how we get into these states, and what we can do to change our thinking.
Consultations can be paid for in cash or by online bank transfer