News and LinksLINKS:-
Read about the University of Manchester Research which shows how hypnotherapy is helping people suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) -
EVERY YEAR 1/4 MILLION PEOPLE GIVE UP SMOKING
I've had a rush of enquiries as so many people decide that 2017 is the year they'll stop smoking. With SOLUTION FOCUSED HYPNOTHERAPY it is so much easier to stop. * Client's level of commitment adds to best outcome, results my vary
- We engage the help of the unconscious mind
- We build up a picture of your particular smoking pattern
- We give you the resources to deal with the moment when your brain asks for one
- You get the support of a CD which keeps the system relaxed and free from stress
- You refresh all the reasons you want to be FREE of your smoking habit
Whatever your age, you reduce your risk of getting serious disease, but stopping sooner will give you greater risk reduction as
- physical activity becomes easier
- colds & chest infections become less frequent
- breathing improves
- 'smokers cough' reduces
- you look healthier
- feel good about yourself
- that smell of stale tobacco goes from your clothes, breath and hair
- Immediately save money - over £1,000 per year if you smoked 20 a day!
"Your thoughts are more powerful than you ever imagined them to be. They are the starting point of all change, and so the source of all change is within you. You have the power to change conditions inside your body and you have the power to change those outside it"
David Hamilton from 'It's the Thought That Counts - Why Mind Over Matter Really Works"
NEW PREMISES IN CHELTENHAM CENTRE
I am delighted to be moving to the quiet & elegant surroundings of The Practice Rooms in the centre of Cheltenham at Cambray Place, GL50 1JX. I know that my clients are really going to enjoy the difference. The Practice Rooms are a model of how complementary therapy rooms work best: Cheltenham is their sixth location since they first opened in Bath five years ago. I still have my offer for a FREE initial consultation, so if you know anyone who is interested, why not suggest they contact me?
MY LOCATION IN STROUD DISTRICT IS ADJACENT TO J13 ON M5 MOTORWAY - PLENTY OF FREE PARKING
How Important is it to become Happier? Obviously, being happier feels good and improves your experience of yourself and your circumstances, but there are other benefits too.
• Enjoying greater control over habits, whether that’s eating, drinking or biting your nails!
• Feeling more relaxed around people and more at ease with yourself
• Making others happier - happiness is infectious!
• Better relationships
• Noticing a greater focus on priorities and getting things done • Being more creative
• Enjoying better health and vitality
You’re probably already aware that on certain days you can experience the same situation in a much easier, happier way than at other times. Many of us experience that “Friday feeling” at work before a weekend, or a happy sense of anticipation before a holiday that changes the way we experience everyday events. Two people can experience the same situation in vastly different ways, and significantly, one person can do the same. You may even have noticed that some phases of your life were happier than others.
In short, we can be happier, and I can help you to learn how.
Hazel Rank-Broadley NCH HPD DHP Solution-Focused Hypnotherapist, trained at the prestigious Clifton Practice in Bristol. She has over 25 years working as a therapist & holds the Post-Graduate Certificate in Education from University of London. She is passionate about helping people to enjoy life to the full.